XAVERY DESKUR WOLSKI
Xavery Deskur Wolski (born on December 28, 1988 in Aix-en-Provence, France) lives and works in Krakow. In 2015, he graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts. Jan Matejko in Krakow, at the Faculty of Graphic Arts. He deals, among others, with film, comics, animation and interventions in public space. In 2015, the laureate (along with Olga Kowalska) in the nationwide Narracje # 7 competition. In 2014, the 1st prize winner of the all-Polish Artistic Travel Hestia contest (monthly scholarship in New York and an individual exhibition in the Propaganda gallery in Warsaw) and the Grolsch ArtBoom Festival (together with Hubert Gromny). The creator (together with Hubert Gromny) of the work "Crystal skulls are modern fakes? Adventure movie "located in the Bunkier Sztuki Collection in Krakow. Co-founder of the Spirala group, which during the period 2011-13, managed the artistic events of the Culture Reservoir at the Bunkier Sztuki in Krakow. Co-creator of the Flu More Light, which organized many initiatives over the period 2008-10 cultural events in Krakow.
Exhibitions and other events:
- "Snakes, daggers and rose petals" exhibition, Bunkier Sztuki, Kraków
- ARTLOOP Festival, Sopot
- Individual exhibition "Pakt / Spacer" in Art Agenda Nova (Krakow)
- Group exhibition "Wsiosko" in the Regional Museum of Young Poland "Rydlówka", as part of the 7th edition of the Art Boom Festival (Krakow)
- Individual exhibition "Lost - Found" in the Propaganda gallery (Warsaw)
- "Crystal skulls are modern fakes? Adventure movie "exhibition of a work created for the art collection of the Contemporary Art Gallery Bunkier Sztuki in Krakow (in a duet with Hubert Gromny)
- Exhibition of the works of the finalists of the Hestia Artistic Journey competition at the Department Store of the Jabłkowski Brothers in Warsaw
- Participation in the collective exhibition of Agnieszka Klepacka "Significance of Dust" at the Museum of the Botanical Garden in Krakow.
- Collective exhibition "-1 live" as part of Krakers Galery Weekend, in the Sm Dębniki Gallery in Krakow.
- "ngc 5474. Somewhere in the blue wilderness", an exhibition of the Spirala group at the Contemporary Art Gallery Bunkier Sztuki in Krakow (curator: Ewa Tatar)
- "On the Road / Unterwegs" at the General Consulate of the Republic of Germany in Krakow. Collective exhibition of asp students in Krakow
- "Bandé Epoque" at the Noworolski Café in the Cloth Hall in Krakow, group exhibition and artistic event of the band Banda